Kudzu Interactive featuring Snapfinger.
With the nation’s largest proprietary remote ordering platform in place, Kudzu Interactive launched the nation’s largest restaurant search and ordering site Snapfinger.com. Snapfinger.com offers both convenience and variety for consumers, professionals and businesses wanting to order take-out, delivery and catering from their favorite restaurants. Snapfinger.com offers frequent take-out and catering customers the ability to manage their past, present, and future orders across multiple brands with features such as wireless text ordering, and personalized group ordering.
Key Benefits of Program Include:
|* Customer self-service web and mobile ordering eliminates disruptive phone in orders and makes ordering take-out fast, convenient and easy|
* Customers pay your restaurant directly with each order, not Snapfinger
* Credit card orders go directly into your merchant account or customer pays at pick-up
* Your restaurant will gain exposure to new take-out customers from the millions of Snapfinger users and also through Google local search results.
* Our current restaurant clients see an increase in the average take-out check by more than 15% via Snapfinger up-sell prompts and group order feature.
* Free interactive web ordering site and snapfinger mobile menus plus, for a limited time, there will be NO CHARGE for site activation.
* Free listing on Snapfinger.com and Snapfinger iPhone and Android applications.
Key System Features Include:
|* No account creation or log in required to begin ordering from menu.|
* Restaurant defined prep-times set and meet customer pick-up expectations
* Location specific delivery options, local maps and store address.
* Group order capability for group meetings, sales reps and office managers.
* Saved Favorites for easy reordering on both mobile and web orders.
* Auto “Up Sell” to drive your checks higher.
Online or by phone